Everest Coolers

Discussion in 'The Think Tank' started by tguag, May 3, 2018.

1. tguag

tguag Active Member

Anyone have any experience with Everest coolers...My pizza table isn't going to make it once it gets hot out it's time to start budgeting for a new cooler and Everest is about $800 more than a Avantco cooler. Everest has a 3 year warranty and Avantco only does a 1 year. and there are some negative reviews of avantco on the think tank but I couldn't find anything about Everest....proceed.

2. George Mills

George Mills Well-Known Member

I am not aware of those two companies and unable to find any reviews. Are they importers?
    George Mills

3. URNUTS

URNUTS Active Member

I believe Avantco is a house brand for Webstaurant... something like that.

4. riverside90

riverside90 Member

I have 1 avantco and a metal frio. Both look exactly the same different name. Never had a problem except the compressor went on the avantco 3 years later and covered under warranty. To be honest for the money you can’t beat them. They do struggle a bit in a high heat kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Rick G

Rick G Active Member

I have an Avantco drink cooler, the thermostat died at 14 months.
    I replaced my 15 year old True prep table with a Migali unit when it failed. I would have bought another True if I planned to be here longer than 4 more years. The Migali unit has worked well for us, the only complaint is that it is about 4 inches taller than the old table or any other one I have seen and people that are height challenged have difficulty reaching toppings in the back row.