NJ Pizza Expo

Discussion in 'The Think Tank' started by URNUTS, Sep 17, 2017.

1. URNUTS

URNUTS Active Member

Thinking about going... Worth it? Thought there was some discussion but didn't see any.
    I'm in NH so not too far but not an hour away so... thoughts & experiences appreciated. Really looking for info and the ability to see/touch/talk... not really interested in all the other expo stuff.
    Thanks.

2. kjs421

kjs421 Member

Be nice to hear some feed back. I also would like to know if its worth it. Planning on going as of now.

3. URNUTS

URNUTS Active Member

I am, too... sorta. Really just don't want to get there and say.... "really.... I drove for this?"

4. tguag

tguag Active Member

I went to a baking expo like that once...wasn't far and it wasn't for people in the industry. it was cheap to get in like 10 bucks (first sign). we walked around for a few and i was like "this is it?" im used to the NRA show in the city: 3 days, 3 huge expo halls, 150 bucks a ticket. this was just a hotel ballroom and a bunch of home baker suply booths, junk and trinket booths, and Duff Goldman talking complete nonsense.

UPDATE: so i just googled it and it looks legit...small, but I like the list of exhibitors. and its only 20 bucks... looks like they have some good budgeting education sessions too.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017