1-11-11 Special

Is anyone doing a special for the day 1-11-11?
I am offering a 1 topping pizza for $11.11 That is about $3 discount here at my store.

No specials, no discounts, you’re lucky we’re open to take your order!

Pizza Hut ran a social media campaign offering a free pizza to the first 1,111 visitors to its facebook page on January 1, 2011 and $10 stuffed crust pizza’s to anyone else.
Papa John’s also ran a special promotion for 1/11/11 offering one pizza for $11, and a second pizza for only 11 cents more.
Here is a link to an article from BizJournals.com about both the promotions: http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2011/01/04/papa-johns-counters-pizza-hut-on-11111.html

I guess I should plan ahead to run an 11/11/11 special.

Brad I got it for ya… $11 for 11 pizzas with 11 toppings! :stuck_out_tongue: Now if you are just greedy and want profit… I also would share with you my… 11" pizza with 11ozs of topings for $11 8)

11/11/11 is going to be a Friday so this may limit your deal ability.
We traditionally don’t do any other deals outside of our menus deals on Friday or Saturday as these are our two busiest nights when we actually make some money.

Dave

It’s a good idea to plan ahead any how. People will be talking about 11/11/11 so it might not hurt to get in on the conversation.

Maybe a lunch deal if the evening is a big money maker.