2 questions... Inv. Control paperwork & WHERE IS EVERYON

2 Questions:

1. does anyone have a speadsheet for liquor inventory? I’d like to check stock every morning so if someone is jacking something, i can find out exactly who it is…

2. where has everyone been? did everyone move to a new more popular forum?

Thanks all!

Re: 2 questions… Inv. Control paperwork & WHERE IS EVE

I’m here!!! :):slight_smile:

To be honest, I’ve started my busiest week of the entire year… So much to attend to has me working mega hours! :shock:

As for your question, does anyone have a spreadsheet for liquor inventory…? NO, I do not, but do you have a POS? And if not, did you just start selling liquor in JUNE>? Elsewise, build your own, it can’t be more than 50 or 60… I’m being modest, honestly, its been a long day, and they’re getting longer as we wind into the 4th. Build your own, you’re plenty smart for it!!!

Take a look at http://www.docstoc.com Lots of spreadsheets posted there…

Wait a minute…there’s a more popular forum?? Why didn’t I see the memo? :smiley:

pizza2007, your right, i just made my own. Also, i have over 150 varietys :shock:

royster13, i came across that site a couple weeks back when looking for another type of form. Very informative however the only inventory sheets they have are kind of a PITA. :lol: I may have to throw min up there once finished. Thanks!

deaconvolker, you havent noticed the decrease in posts over the past couple months? people got to be going somewhere!