2 questions

Hi Mr Lehman its brian from albany ny a few weeks ago i asked you about a good oven to purchase sorry it took so long to get back to you I was on vacation I am new to the business about a year and a half now I have been buying my pizza dough my place didnt come with a mixer next week i am getting a champion 80 qt mixer for free its old but it works the dough i buy doesnt spread very well it takes to long to spread a pizza I don’t no if I can ask u this but I have no experience with dough making can you please give me a recipe to make dough where it spreads nice a local pizza owner let me have a piece of his dough to use and i couldnt believe how easy it spread but he wouldnt sell me any and when i asked him how he made it he got offended and said no body gives up their dough recipe if possible can you give me your number again i misplaced it thank you for your time mr Lehman any help is greatly appreciated sincerely brian edwards albany ny

Man, learn to punctuate and leave spaces between each sentence.

It is dreadfully difficult to read and understand your posts.

Dave

"Mr Lehman

Hi, its Brian from Albany, NY

A few weeks ago i asked you about a good oven to purchase. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was on vacation.

I am new to the business.

About a year and a half now I have been buying my pizza dough. My place didn’t come with a mixer. Next week i am getting a Champion 80 qt mixer for free. It’s old but it works.

The dough I buy doesn’t spread very well, it takes to long to spread a pizza. I don’t know if I can ask you this but I have no experience with dough making. Could you please inform me of a recipe to make dough that spreads nice.

A local pizza owner let me have a piece of his dough to use and I couldn’t believe how easy it spread. He wouldn’t sell me any. When I asked him how he made it he got offended and said no body gives up their dough recipe.

Iif possible could you give me your number again as I havei misplaced it. Thank you for your time Mr. Lehman. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely Brian Edwards Albany, NY"

My advice would be to look in the PMQ Recipe Bank

Tom submitted most of those recipes. Any one of those should work great as he is the industry “goto guy” for dough.

Anyway that is just my .02

My reformatting of your post was to allow others a faster read, not to insult you. Hopefully you will get your dough issues resolved.

Bobes

I wasn’t insulting him just making an observation that makes it easier for us to read it and help out.

If people post a question or comment then they should take the time to do so in a format that is readable. Can’t be that hard.?

Glad you did it though. Now it is readable.

Dave

Wasn’t poking fun at you either, wa dave. Just making it easier for others =)

My bad. I misread your comments about insulting :oops:

Dave