4 Sale/Ventless Fryer, Big Capacity

Looks like I may be moving to a larger location and may not need my beloved big capicity ventless fryer…blows away the other min-types on the market…has ansel system…very narrow but 36" deep…you can pressure fry several 8-way chickens if you get the urge…it has served me well over the years…sad 2 see it go, but I’ll have 4-40# fryers under 20’ of hood…asking 5K + shipping/obo - not looking to unload cheaply either

What brand I might be interested

mike@itzzapizza.com

It was originally branded “Crispy Lite” and was recently(?) taken over by Wells - not sure when…

its been a workhorse and really kicks out product - not 2b confused with a mini-countertop fryer

holds 35# of oil? - I will miss it, but w/4 open fryers I can’t see me using it in the new store…I’ve got so much hood space…

I’ve deep-fried turkey, pork butts, 8-way fried chicken…just drop the handle & let it filter between products…

Minor repairs have been employees breaking the ruber seal when under pressure - replaced 3 in 8 yrs…replaced the filter handle a year or so…

Easily serviced by any local repair shop - ansel tank replaced a bit over a year ago, but will need a recharge to be re-certified…

A bit dirty/greasy, nothing a power-wash won’t cure…