Advice/help on Deck ovens VS Conveyor

I’m Working on setting up my pizza shop…need some good advice on the benefits or draw backs of a conveyor oven vs a deck oven…my past experience is with conveyor ovens, but i want to understand all my options.thanks :wink:

conveyor ovens are employee proof…=cant over cook a pizza - you can and will in a deck
rotating from hot spots…
spilling pizzas on your deck…=lack of practice= new employees…etc…
I would consider a conveyor
good luck

Hi pizza_is_fantastic

Send me or post your fax or Email and I will send you a dissertation on the question of Deck or conveyor that is to large to post here.

George Mills

Hi, thanks for the help…my e-mail is jpweenum&triton.net :wink: :wink:

The following problems occurred while processing your request:

jpweenum&triton.net - This address is too long. Addresses are a maximum of 16 characters.

Your mail has not been sent. Please correct the problems listed and try again.

Got the avove message when trying to contact you

George Mills

George,
Being in I.T. in my other life outside pizza, it appears that the “&” in the email address should actually be an “@”.

Scootie and George…The reason the email address was shown as it was, was to prevent the “robots” from picking it up…Scootie best to edit your post to remove emailk address so JP does not start getting a bunch of spam…

I’d love to read the info you are sending. I’d bet if it won’t fit here, that PMQ would be interested in seeing it as a possible article.

Hi snowman:

Send your E mail or fax number to pizzaovens@aol.com and I will send the dissertation to you.

George Mills