Another incredible story - from $5K to $15K every 2 weeks

Re: Another incredible story - from $5K to $15K every 2 week

Chris, the font used looks to be Times New Roman… but what Size do you have that font set at? Seems pretty small, people dont complain that they can’t read it? I’m reffering to the regular text, like what the prices are.

Thanks!

The font the designer used looks like 10 or 12 pt. Keep in mind this menu is 11x17 when printed in high resolution. Everything on the menu is much bigger and crystal clear when printed on glossy 11x17 paper. Thanks

Chris some feedback (for what its worth)

I was really interested to look at the ‘sample menu’ and whilst I’m it looks ‘professional’ I was really surprised/disappointed at the results having seen Chris describe the menu using word like:

blow away the competition and
‘You’ll notice it looks very unique compared to most “standard” takeout menus. It really stands out!’

To me the menu looks very fussy/busy and not dissimilar to most other menu’s I’ve ever seen (other than its in full color). With the amount of items on the menu it was always going to be busy but IMO with all the extra (stock?) photos it just looks REALLY cluttered.

I seem to recall Nick also having a full menu but with just 2 or 3 color on a white background – it was IMO much easier to read and more eye friendly.

Maybe my local ‘competition’ has got their act together when it comes to menu’s as in my market this certainly wouldn’t blow anyone away – sorry.

p.s. I didn’t post this before but your original post really reminds me of Kamron K’s letters/articles :roll:

Those are EXACTLY the same type of phrases he used while talking with me about my menus. I was “guaranteed” an increase of sales IF I put a menu on every order, which I’ve done (along with specials too). Not to mention the 1,000 plus door to door menu drop offs which got us maybe 2 or 3 orders. There hasn’t been any significant increase in business what so ever.

Granted, I’m a different case cause I’m competing with 35 other pizza places… but still…

I have a friend a couple towns over that has has pizza place and was having his menus done thru taradel before I knew anything about it. But when I showed him my first proof, he almost fell out his seat cause they were so very (VERY) similar. They even used the same pictures lol. We couldn’t believe it.

:roll:

Shouldn’t the title of that “news” page read “Pizza Shop Owner Increased sales by $15K for 14 days” instead of “Pizza Shop Owner Increases sales by $15K in 14 days!”

The headline there now implies that sales have remained at the $15K increase.

Thanks for the feedback guys. This menu was created to work with his shop’s theme and image and also to differentiate his shop from the local competition. This is one of many (dozens) of menus that have generated thousands of dollars in sales increases and hundreds of new customers. I can certainly see how it might not work with every shop - especially those who are strictly pizza and pasta - but the bottom line is you have to do what works for your shop.

In this case, the owner took his business to the next level. I didn’t write the testimonials or pull numbers out of thin air, this all came directly from the owner (who you can contact if you like) so that is what matters.

I’ve got dozens of others that I can post - I’m thinking about creating a page with menu samples of our Top 10 success stories…would you guys like to see a few more? Thanks