Any equipment suppliers in Los Angeles area?

That you would recommend!!!

I am coming back to the US to pick up and ship my new 60s thanks to MF&B and you guys for the recommendation.

If you have any leads:
The big items should be 3 phase like a Hobart M802 80 qt and should read 50-60hz on the side plate. The refrigeration should be quality stuff that might not be working. Better price yes but mainly since I will swap out the electrics when it arrives with 50hz motors.

I need basically everything for a second shop including small wares, uniforms, IT stuff, Janitorial…
Northern Pizza Equipment? yes or no
Other online sources?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Don’t know any suppliers in LA but Northern Pizza Equipment is great for smallwares. I’m sure they can find you an M-802 that fits your needs but it won’t be cheap. They might be a good place to get the refrigeration in the condition you are looking for as I think they regularly purchase complete stores that are closing.

There’s Stars Restaurant Supplies located on Sepulveda Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley (not far from the 101).

Since you already have a relationship with MF&B you may want to check with them. Before the Edge ovens they used to refurbish equipment for the restaurant industry. You used to be able to buy used stuff that had been gone through thoroughly and carried a warranty. I don’t know if they still do that but it would ot hurt to ask.

I asked MF&B for a recommendation but their contact didn’t follow through. We need stuff on 50hz to work on European electrics. SO now I am focused on finding everything in the Los Angeles area. Mostly Orange County. Shipping out of Long Beach.

webstaurantstore ??