Anyone have these used pieces for sale? Used on a 60qt Hobart.

Anyone have these used pieces for sale? Used on a 60qt Hobart. Or know of a place that has them for a decent price? Of course these break at the slowest time of year for us. Wouldnt have it any other way.

FAIL!

Thanks all!

What parts ??pics

there we go.

Check on eBay sorry I don’t have any extra of these. I have a hobart dealer here in my town

Also try to see if you have a welder in your area that will weld them back. I have a friend who welded my parts just last month

Better to break them at a slow time!

this is my go-to guy for that hard to find stuff that you need yesterday. http://www.now-equipment.com/

I do not know how expedient he is in shipping stuff, but he probably has a pile of used pelican-head parts in a huge heap in his warehouse

HM ours looks just like that and we still use it… We just use a c-clamp to hold the face closed. Our top right notch is also broken off, but we’re able to use the paddle just fine. When I saw how much those parts were, I about had a heart attack – even used they are not cheap!

Yup c clamp here too

they’re available everywhere. hobart OEM and tons of knock offs. google “pelican head shredder attachment” or something like that