Anyone know about a metal rack on top of pizza prep table

I was out with my wife and we stopped at a new pizza place about 80 miles from our home. As i was watching them cook, I noticed that sitting on top of their pizza prep table was a iron or steel rack that was angled at the top toward the prep area. you could still open and lock into place the covers of our prep table, but the rack was right above that. This thing would be great and add alot of extra space. Anyone know about these ? Where to get it ? I guess it wouldnt be to hard to fabricate with a MIG welder.

Thanks

Re: Anyone know about a metal rack on top of pizza prep tabl

Totally not sure if this is what youre talking about:

http://www.marsalsons.com/ptsupreme.html

I’m not exactly sure just what you are describing. I’ve seen prep tables with shelving installed above them, is this possibly what you saw? Just a word of caution though, if you are planning to put anything above your prep table, be careful, some health departments now don’t want to see anything above a food preparation area.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Hi Morettispizza:

Much of what you see in various operations has been custom manufactured.

Be advised that any custom s/s work done for restaurants must be done by NSF approved manufacturers. The manufacture must manufacture any custom S/S to NSF standards.

Send me a sketch of what you have in mind and I will get you a price quote for the item.

George Mills E Mail * Pizzaovens @aol.com