Anyone know where I can purchase another one of these?

Was bought it years ago, can’t seem to find it again. We’ve bought the one that is like a small grid that’s used for resting meats and such, but it’s too shallow. This sits above a full sheet pan rim. Any help is appreciated.



Maybe try two of these? Or contact and see if they have one for full pan. The height looks like it might work.

Their called speed rails. has them. These new ones are styled a bit different. I hope they will work for you. Good luck