Anyone located in the California Bay Area? Going to San Francisco

Next week is the Winter Fancy Foods show in San Francisco and I’ll be visiting along with a few sales people from PMQ, Linda Green (my mom) and Clifton Moody. I will also be with my husband who has a job interview just down the freeway in Livermore.

Do let me know if you’re located in the Bay Area so we can stop by!

Lake Tahoe is about 4 hrs away , a great place to visit while on vacation …Mofo’s Pizza and Pasta , 868 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village , Nevada 89451

Yes! Come to Bluebird Pizzeria…on the way to Livermore :slight_smile:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluebird-Pizzeria/610324145710885

@johnmorrison Tahoe’s a bit far for us, but coincidentally, we’re staying in an AirBNB in San Francisco and our hosts who own the house are in Tahoe! I texted them the address. :slight_smile:

@Bluebird That’s great you’re super close! Looking at our schedule, we should be able to stop for a late lunch on Tuesday.

Hey Missy,

My shop-Nick’s Pizza- is in Oakland, right across the bay. If you guys are thinking about swinging by let me know!

oaklandstylepizza.com

I don’t think there are any restaurants left in San Fran. The city government has chased them all away. The last time we ate in San Fran we ordered 2 burgers, split an order of fries and tap water. The food was fast food quality at best and the the bill with tax and tip was $50

My husband is doing his all day long job interview today at the Livermore Lab but at soon at he’s free, I’ll ask him if he’s not too exhausted for a pizza trail adventure!

On the list: Bluebird in San Leandro, Nick’s Pizza in Oakland and the Cheese Board Collective in Berkeley.