Atosa & Migali Refrigeration

Hi all,

Not sure if I am right here but I believe Atossa and Migali might be Chinese brands. Has anyone purchased anyone of these brands or know more about them? If so have they lasted long, any issues.

Thanks.
Have a good 4th

Wouldn’t but another migali. We have 2 of them and they both leak water like crazy. We have a true at our other locations and haven’t had an issue (knock on wood) yet

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I bought 2 avantco fridges recently. Never again. They gave me a brand new one after the first one failed less then a year. The replacement is giving me problems now. The repair guy said there are problems with avantco , & migAli.

He did say that true & continental are good units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had two of them and they suck. As mentioned above, they leak like crazy on the right side inside the cabinet. I have one that I purchased 6 months ago that barely keeps temp when my store is 85 degrees. I’ll likely replace it before the summer is past.

Thanks for the responses. I have always purchased True but they have gotten pricier. I found a used Traulson, anyone own a Traulson? Good or Bad?

We have a True double door freezer that we have had for 19 years. One compressor replaced quite some time ago under warranty. We also have a True 93" make line that has given us no problems.

Anyone have experience with turbo air? They are made in the USA and all the new units come with a automated condenser cleaning brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a small salad prep table from turbo air with the self cleaner. No issues (yet) we’ve had it for about 3 years now. No leaks, no temp problems. It definitely keeps the condenser clean

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk