Away from the THINK TANK for a couple weeks.

I’ll be leaving for China on Friday, June 19th, so I won’t be able to monitor the T.T. until I return to the office again on June 30th. No, I won’t be working on a pizza project. This time I’ll be working with a bun supplier for Mc Donalds.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Have a rice trip :smiley:

Enjoy your trip!..

PS…They do have internet over there…lol…

Royce;
Please don’t remind me. We will be giving seminar presentations essentially every day while there, and after a full day of that, all I want to have is a little comfort, “the southern” kind, or whatever I can pour out of a bottle, so I can pour myself into bed at night. I also have a firm policy of no computer and no cell phone when I’m on a client’s ticket, unless its for the client as a part of the assignment.
Tom Lehmann/TDD

Thats a good stance to take Tom but to be really honest I think you’d be wise not to take a cell phone or laptop in any case, not with that pesky hamburglar around…

Tom did those storms in China delay your trip?..

What storms?
TDD

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-06/16/content_11553194.htm

some reports state the delays were caused by heavy rain although there are a few reports of light snow, just a mcFlurry!

I really ought to get out more…

Wow! Intense thunderstorm and 11mm of rainfall, I haven’t seen a half inch of rain cause so much disruption since I was in Saudi Arabia. Here in Kansas we get three times that in a passing shower.
Hopefully, Mother Nature will have cleared her throat by the time I get there and the weather will have settled down. Thanks for the info.
Tom Lehmann/TDD

tom,

come visit me if u have a chance. i’m guessing u will be southern china .

Tom how was your trip?