Away from the Think Tank for a few days

I’ll be away from the Think Tank for the week of August 9th , but I’ll be back again on the 17th. Doing some pizza work in the Carribean. I know, tough work, but somebody had to do it LOL
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

If you need a hand Tom, just send me the plane ticket and I’ll find a way of getting out of work to go help! :lol:

Hmmm… I think we all need to read into this a little bit harder. Quote “Doing some pizza work in the Carribean”… Translates into “eating pizza on the beach while I sip from pineapples and coconuts filled with rum and topped with little umbrellas” 8)

In that case, you’ll probably need my help as well :smiley:

Personally I think Tom should fly me down to verify that he is working and not on the beach drinking. I will take time from my busy schedule to go and “monitor” the local beaches and watering holes to make sure Tom is on the up and up. So… I am just waiting for my email flight confirmation! 8)

Hey guys, I’m back, and none the worse for the wear.
I was working with a small independant pizzeria “Pizza King” on St. Kitts island. A great little shop, and a super crew to work with. The shop is in the downtown area close to where the cruise ships come in at, and most of their trade is in slices. In you are fortunate to find yourself down there be sure to stop in and try a slice of one of their BBQ Pizza or their Dessert Pizza, two big hits.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

I will once I get that ticket I am still waiting on TOM! :shock:

Oh, Nick & Paul were coming too I think? :wink: