Back in the hunt...

for another oven for another spot…

of course, I’m partial to the CTX conveyor & have my eye on one…

I’ve used the MM 360 & don’t have a problem with them…

there is an old & small deck that will be going…

I haven’t a make-up air hood, just a heat hood…

No ansel system…

I hate the “NOISE” of the MM360’s…

are the Lincolns any quiter?

Bake performance???

We’re not trying to be a NY place…

thoughts/experiences?

thanks!

if i had the room,i would go with the bofi xlt

I left a message for George on Sunday, but he’s not responded…plus, I looking 4 “used”…

Lincoln Impinger 1450’s are good stand-bys. I use 'em. -J_r0kk

we use Qmatic ovens, and talk about quiet. You can barely hear them running. They cook a darn good pizza. We us andodized pans with a hand toss type crust and this is as close to a stone bake as you will come with a conveyor oven. I have always used impenger ovens but I am sold on the Qmatics. The Qmatic uses a gas/electric combo to cook with and it’s great. I wouldn’t ever go back to impenger.

I owned a Q a long time ago…wouldn’t mind another…not sure if it will “meet” code, as I only have a “heat” hood (no make-up air) and no ansel system…

found on in CA (on another pizza site ) but…

I’m just wondering how loud the Lincolns are…I know how loud the MM 360’s are…

would prefer to make it “idiot-proof” so I’m ruling out decks…

turbochefs converyour looked great at the show, start to finish under 3 minutes and wasnt loud like a MM,

lincolns are just as loud as mm if not louder, depends on the age. The newer ones aren’t as loud but still, they make lots of noise.

how loud are the blodgett’s i am in the market and may get one a a great price?

just got my mm360
they do not seem that loud
i can not here it over my fans

Patriot’s Pizza
I left a message for George on Sunday, but he’s not responded…plus, I looking 4 “used”.

Hi Patriot I had my password set up to apply automatically when I signed in and it worked fine for a long time. Suddenly I was no longer being loged in automaticly.I have forgotten what the password was and have transmitted that infomation several times. I get a message saying a pass word will be sent via Email but none arrives. Sorry I would be happy to respond if I knew your problem.

George Mills