biggest pizza you sell ?????

was wondering what is the biggest pizza you sell and how much do you sell it for

thinking of doing a novelty 20" pie calling it “the Fattest Boy”

We do a 24" pizza.

we do a 24" 1 topping for $29.99

hi,was was going to ad a larger pizza 20"’ i have an 18 now as a large and does it draw people i to see
what a larger pizza is like. does it help wil the sales. i was going to offer it mostly on the slower days at
an 18’’ price as youcan make it from the same dough ball as an 18’’ your input
ken

wow, food cost have to be off the chart with a 24, we offer an XXL large pizza at 18inch, it mostly is a novelty or large partys

Heck, we were looking at a novelty 28" pizza for parties and such. You can actually buy boxes that large.

Needed to have them order two days ahead so that we could make dough for it.

no bigger than 28" though! won’t fit thru a doorway…

Had not thought of that! I was just concerned about fitting on a 28" belt without blocking airflow.

http://eatfeats.com/challenges/Pizza.html

^Read em and weep

hi,i moved from ny to fla in ny we ny had 16 ad 18 inch pies sice i came to fla places offer 12 to 14 as there lrge and some 16 as large i guess every state is different with there sizes.18’’ has always beena standard for large pies in ny

I saw this place on Man Vs Food on the Travel channel, Big Pie in the Sky Pizza in Georgia. The host and a partner were trying to eat a 13lb+ monster called “The Carnivore” as part of a food challenge, it ended in vomit… What got me is that when they were talking to the shop’s owner, he was saying that their smallest size was 18 inch, and that they went up to 30 inch for their XXL, that having huge pies was sort of their trademark. It got them a bunch of free advertising on national television, so I guess it’s working out for them, though watching the guy tossing a 30 inch pie looked pretty tough.

http://bigpieinthesky.com//images/rsgallery/display/k_7.jpg.jpg

http://bigpieinthesky.com//images/rsgallery/display/k_9.jpg.jpg

I sell a 18" X 26" rectangle pizza. Made on bun pans. Sell about 60 per day average. We cut it into 28 “cuts” and sell them individually as well as whole.

I’m in upstate NY and sell a 20in call it a party pizza for 15.99

hi,how does it sell ,does it draw people in to seeand try it for there family,here in fla most places have 16 for large
and some even smaller like 13’’ being from ny we only have 16 and 18’’

I sell a 18" X 26" rectangle pizza. Made on bun pans. Sell about 60 per day average. We cut it into 28 “cuts” and sell them individually as well as whole.

Is that called a sicilian?

I saw this place on Man Vs Food on the Travel channel, Big Pie in the Sky Pizza in Georgia. The host and a partner were trying to eat a 13lb+ monster called “The Carnivore” as part of a food challenge, it ended in vomit…

I thought about a pizza challenge for my 24", but it seemed inappropriate in our already overweight society. Am I the only one who thinks that way? Or is the publicity worth turning my back?

hi,i moved from ny to fla in ny we ny had 16 ad 18 inch pies sice i came to fla places offer 12 to 14 as there lrge and some 16 as large i guess every state is different with there sizes.18’’ has always beena standard for large pies in ny

what?

forget about the size with over weight people,there over weight because they like to eat,they would be thin if they wanted to eat healthy,we offer other healthy items but people choose what they want to eat and you never get tired of eating pizza right

Is that called a sicilian?

No, It is similar but there is not as much dough in it. My dough is more like a bread dough. It is very specific to my area of Pennsylvania.

C’mon Guys…Novelty is not a 20" it’s a 32"

Got Cravings? How about my 32" Monster?

Yes…they do make stock boxes.
NO…you do not have to have reservations…why sell something that you can’t order on the fly? All you do is combine two of the 20" pizza doughs and stretch.
YES…it just fits through a door…Most entrance ways are 36" doors with 34" opening.

If you’re going to do it…go all the way…we sell a ton of them.

That’s very true.

to make my 24", I press 4 14 oz doughballs together…works great. I think it needs to be a little thicker than your normal pizza to support the weight of all that toppings on that surface area.