Canceling Revention and Worldpay?

After being with Revention/Hungerrush for 12 years, I have decided to move to another POS. Today I reached out to Revention to ask how much I would owe if I left. They said I would owe practically nothing to them, but that my Worldpay contract (which they forced me into) would be $83,000 to get out of. I think this is crazy because in 2019 I was with CardConnect and I really liked them. But Revention forced me to change to Worldpay.

I am now wondering if anyone else has heard of such a thing and if anyone knows how to get out of a Worldpay Contract?

83,000??? What the actual fuck. It should be like a $295 early termination fee if your still under contract where are they getting $83,000? I’d call world pay and ask them.

1 Like

What if you switch to speedline and just continue to use Worldpay? Worldpay is speedlines preference on payment processors

WorldPay tells you to call “your dealer” which Revention makes sure is Revention. Revention refuses to change anything or help in anyway. I have been with Revention for 12 years and (i think) three company buyouts and this is how they repay me. I don’t care if they call themselves Revention or Hungerrush…

Don’t go with Revention!!! GO TO ARROWPOS, GO TO SPEEDLINE. GO ANYWHERE BUT REVENTION!!!

What POS are you switching to? Out of curiosity?

Sorry late to the game . IMHO, the $83K is a bogus number put out by Worldpay to prevent you from moving your business. There are ways of mitigating its impact using their contract against them.

$83k?!?!? What kind of volume sre you doing??