Cheese Dispenser

In a commercial for a large pizza chain I saw the cooks using what I guess would be called a ‘cheese dispenser’. It was off the screen pretty quick but it looked like the cook placed the pie under a hopper, he lifted a lever and then a pre measured amount of cheese fell over the pie. Am I imagining this? If not, what is it called and where would I find one for my shop?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Clayton

It’s called an autocheeser and they are manufactured exclusively for Dominos. I posted a link recently to one being sold on ebay. Here’s the link again. It sold for a lot more than I expected. … dZViewItem