Cheese Shredder Grater - The TOP Shredder

Hi. What type of outlet is needed for the tabletop model? Do they all have the same ease of use?

The table top models can be either a 115V 20 amp outlet, 220V single phase or a 208/230 V three phase outlet. The different motor options will be the deciding factor on which plug/outlet is needed for the machine.

Yes, these all have the same ease of use. Very easy to setup, use and clean! These are fast and efficient through the whole process of use. Check out the website & facebook page for more pictures and info
www.cheesegratershredder.net The TOP Shredder

Thank you,
AFL

1 Like

Hey Everyone, hope all is well.

Please let us know if you have any special requests with cheese shredding. We are working with a customer to shred 2 blocks at one time to blend 2 cheeses at once. If you have interests in that option or need anything out of the ordinary, please let us know!

Thank you,
AFL

I would like to request the ability to adjust speed. I just received my new CheeseHog, and it works well (although it came with no instructions). I’d like the ability to slow it down a bit to create a thicker shred.

Tkelly248,
As we discussed, my apologies for not sending the user manual with the machine. An error on my part. You should have it now in your email.

Also, we will review an option slow the blade. We will be in touch.

AFL

1 Like

Hello, I have a cheese hog and love it! I am part of a franchise system in Southern California and know several franchisees who would love to find a shredder. Could you send me any information on you product? Thank You!!
Chuck

That would’ve been awesome for when we purchased ours. Still get the cheese done lightning fast with 1 at a time though

We have two cheese hawgs. You can achieve a thicker shred by changing the blade size.

We have tried up to 1/2". We are working with Adam to dial this in, he’s been extremely responsive.

1 Like

All,
If you are attending the International Pizza Expo this week in Las Vegas, come on by booth #1957! Come meet us and see live demos of the machine!

AFL

i just put in an order for one!! we cant wait to get it! I hear taking the wrapper off the block and shredding it take about the same time!!!

The new name is good!