cheese measuring cups

Does anyone use measuring cups when they are putting the cheese on the pizza? If so what kind and what size?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

We just use a small digital scale and a bowl. Works Great!

Most cheese manufacturers have what are affectionately referred to as “cheese cups” which show measures for both shredded and diced cheese.
Tom Lehmann/the Dough Doctor