Chicken

So I am trying to make my own fajita strips… I need help figuring out how to make them in my oven and have them come out tasting like grilled chicken… what kind of spices and cooking method would be suggested… Thanks bunches.

Theres this stuff I use at home, I can’t remember off the top of my head the brand but its a ‘Char’ Seasoning. Stuff is great!

I’ll let you know when I find out.

I buy this stuff from Sam’s Club called Perfect Blend Seasoning & Rub by Lowry’s. I just sprinkle it on my chicken bre.asts and run it through my conveyor ovens three times, turning the chicken on the last pass. The chicken comes out delicious. I use it for pizza topping, salads, pastas, and sandwiches. I figure it’s 1/2 the price of the precooked chicken and it tastes a whole lot better.

Thanks for the input guys… I am extremely interested in finding out what types of pans you cook your chicken on… Thanks

we just use Lawry’s seasoned salt, but have used the others as well…

we spray a sheet pan w/spray release, but on a silcone liner, toss the raw tenders in butter sub and layer…season…run thru the oven 5 min/450, turn them over & run 'em thru a 2nd time