?_Ciccone: Large scale pizza dough

Hi Dino, I am living in China and after careful research have decided to open a pizza restaurant here. I was wondering if you could help me with a pizza dough recipe. I am looking for a crispy yet easy to eat thick crust pizza dough recipe and detailed instructions on how to make it in large quantities. Detailed instructions from ingredients, mixing, proofing,storing and cooking would be very much appreciated, indeed. Thank you in advance Steve in China

Steve,
Drop me an email. I am over in Japan, and might have some leads for you.

-Chris

steve,

where are u exactly in china? i’m in Shenzhen, China. i have been here for over a year. i thinking about open pizza del/co myself here. i can help u with dough recipe, proofing, storing, etc. maybe we can share some knowledge

chris,
i can use some of your expertise also. i never open a pizzeria before, but i do make a good pizza.

Steve;
Please take a look in the RECIPE BANK. I think I’ve got just the formula and dough management procedure that you are looking for posted there.
The formula is one for a thin crust pizza and it is complete from formulation through dough management. It wil lhave my name attached to it. Please let me know if you should have any questions.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

tom,

i want to let u know that i’m doing your new york style pizza here in china. i have been telling customer that my pizza is tom lehman new york pizza. customers are saying the best ever pizza in china. i’m making a name for myself. i want to take this oppurtunity to thank you personally.

i have gotten ur recipe down. thanks