Coloring Pages for Your Pizza Place

Hey, I’m trying to update my stock of coloring pages that we give to the kiddies to keep ‘em off their parents’ backs! I can only find “free” ones online with varying terms of use. Does anyone know how usable these actually are? I deal with about 80 big-name pizza places so I need to be pretty careful. Otherwise, does anyone have any good resources for legit, royalty free, rights managed images? Hit a brother up. Needs the helpzzzz :oops:

Are you a pizza place looking for resources, or a vendor looking to improve your materials for sales? Only difference it makes to me is the kinds of resources I would look for out there to recommend. I have a friend who has, I believe, developed some for us, but am careful who I would offer them to. Also some places allow free use for kids, while demanding licensing for sales or enterprise use of any kind.

Ya, I am the Pizza Place. I work for a franchise of one of the Big Three, but we try to keep everything as “in-house” as possible as far as marketing goes, and this falls under that category. We just need some for in our restaurants.

it probably doesnt help you but we just use
http://www.coloring.ws/coloring.html

have you tried your food purveyor? when I ran my Hut, we could order placemats the kids could color.