Considering Pizza Business

Well i stated that i had some equipment on hand, and yes i have a hood. Why would i hire an engineer or architect??

Me and a friend on mine have done every pizza place i have ever opened, that would be 4 of them, never needed a engineer or architects. I dont get why you would need one of those to do a tenant improvement on a building.

We did all our own HVAC(hood) and fans and plumbing and remodel. yes you can do it for 25k, my other one cost 50k and i had zero equimpment

Its called being hands on

None of the cities I have opened a restaurant in would approve plans or provide building permits without stamped plans from an architect - so that’s why I hired one.

The architect ensures that your build-out is being done to proper building codes for the area you are building in.

Where are you located? You must be in a very small town. My town has 40k and I took a space and just put in a counter and hood. It required an architect, mechanical engineer, structural engineer, and a general contractor. Needless to say I had 25k just in fees.

We are in a town of 25k and a town of 50k.

one space is 2000 feet and the other town is 880 feet.

In washington state the owner of the business can do everything them selves. The only thing i needed a contractor for was the SIGN PERMIT, so stupid you need a contractor to install a stupid sign.

I gave a friend 50 bucks and some pizza to sign off on the sign permit and did it my self. When the fire department came the looked at the hood and said "Well its a hood’

Im jealous