Consultant fees - What do you think of thes?

I have eaten Garlic Jims, they use conveyors and run a high end pizza price. They charge 30 bucks for two pizzas and I dont think they are worth the money.

The crust is decent, nothing overly original with their menu or theme if you ask me.

Pazzo di Pizza writes:

How does GJ’s cook their pizza so fast?

They don’t actually “cook” their pizzas any faster than Domino’s or PJ’s. They “make” their pizzas fast and focus on delivery times. Think about it:

If you prepare a pizza in less than 3 minutes and start the cooking process with ovens set at 6 minutes (it’ll actually take 7 for the entire pizza to cook), you’ll have it out the oven in 10. Design your delivery area so that the furthest run is 8 minutes away. That’s how they deliver in 25 minutes or less. And with their sales, I would imagine they have a minimum of 5 or 6 delivery drivers working on the weeknights, 9 or 10 on the weekends. By doing this they constantly have drivers coming in and out the store so the pizzas never sit long.

Guest writes:

I have eaten Garlic Jims, they use conveyors and run a high end pizza price. They charge 30 bucks for two pizzas and I dont think they are worth the money.

The crust is decent, nothing overly original with their menu or theme if you ask me.

I have no idea how they do it. I’ve never had one of their pies. All I know is their AWUS is over $14k/week and they’re opening stores left and right.

-J_r0kk