Conveyor makes deck pizza taste like.......

Paul
Again I can’t thank you enough for your invitation. So I am happy to hear the XLT is baking really well for you. I spoke with Peter a few times and really liked what he had to say about his oven and the industry.
As for Marcus, my impression is that he has a ‘heavy sales accent’, :wink: but very nice also. We shall see.

famous, glad to hear your an Eagles fan. We have some of , if not the most dedicated fans in the league.I’ve been saying this for too long, but this may be our year-Healthy Mcnabb and nice Free agent pick-ups(Takeo Spikes&Kevin Curtis,Kearse back) I checked out your website & saw your rotoflex. I really like the brickwork in your dining area. Was that there or did you have installed? Also, I’m building place on busy road and I’m putting similar bar stool area in for carry-outs/waiting area/eating slices. Has oven been reliable and did you have Rick Eller install or do it yourself?

I have a new pesi pro series 3255 I have had big problems with it. It was scratched, dented, sagging hinges,missing parts, door latches have broken, and they wont fix any of it. It has been more than 7 months since my first request. I am talking to a lawyer please check out my oven for yourself. http://www.gojjs.com/pesi

Have you considered a revolving tray oven? Eliminates the disadvantages of a deck oven while delivering similar bake.

Why was this thread brought back to life??

They should automatically lock threads after a couple of months. If it needs reviving, the poster can start a new thread and reference the old.

Hi Guys;

I do not bake pizzas I only report what my clients tell me.

Ninety eight Percent of our clients, many in the top companies in the industry, use air impingement conveyor ovens.

I believe Tom the Dough Doctor has established that just about any oven can produce a superb pizza if used correctly. If that view is accepted then it would be only logical to use the easiest to operate, highest production oven.

There is logic behind the use of the display type stone and deck ovens to create a signature product and local preference is of course a factor.

George Mills