Does anyone make pizza with gloves? I've developed a contact allergy to pizza

I use Heartland Mill. It’s expensive, but I’m very happy with it on all levels.

We use king arthur flour and ALL of their flours are non GMO even their non organic makes a great tasting bread and not entirely expensive for the quality.

I worked briefly for that national sandwich chain that required gloves. It is absolutely not allowed to handle cash or touch anything that isn’t related to the food. In fact, technically, you’re supposed to change gloves in between each sandwich. Now, enforcement of this policy depends on the staff and management, but that is the policy. Properly used gloves aren’t the problem. My staff uses them. Some use them for everything, I usually just use them for stuff that’s ready to eat, such as a salad or finishing/wrapping a sub, ect. We make sure they are changed regularly and anytime you handle something not food preparation related. And an employee is, say handling money with gloves and going back to making food, I doubt that they would be the ones washing their hands after handling cash. I just don’t think it’s a case, like we do too often, where we just throw the whole thing out because some people aren’t doing it right.

I’ve worked with Celiac patients (before they were diagnosed with Celiac just about all gluten responses were assumed to be due to Celiac. I’ve had a pressing question for a good number of years now, the parent of modern wheat is Turkey Red which predates much GMO or even natural GMO (natural GMO is brought about through selective breeding programs. You might say that I’m GMO as my mother was German and my father was Italian) Pure Turkey Red wheat is still grown in north west Kansas (call it heirloom wheat) and I would like to see if the Celiac, gluten intolerance , or gluten allergy still exists in individuals when they consume Turkey Red (under doctor’s supervision, of course).
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

I got tested for a ton of different things a few weeks ago and the results confirmed a strong reaction to Ammonium Persulfate in flour, and Chloroxylenol in hand soap. I’m going to try using an organic non-GMO flour as a dusting flour to see if I have as severe of a reaction. However, I can’t change to flour in our dough; we wholesale it to all of our locations and I don’t want to mess with the recipe that’s been working well for us.

From my experience, not everyone handling food has to wear gloves. In the case of fresh baked pizza it will be cooked at a high enough temperature to kill germs and bacteria so gloves would not be necessary