Does anyone use these?

I saw these on someone’s instagram page and wanted to try them. I asked the place where I can get some and they replied that they can’t find them anymore either. I’ve linked the post below.

Take a look

Those are called “screen pans” They are a standard fare in the baking industry. The standard color is bright but you can specify them in “bake cote” finish like those shown. In the baking industry we use them for baking hearth type breads, French bread/baguette, dinner rolls, all types of hearth rolls, etc. You might contact Russel T. Bundy and Associates <> Urbana, Ohio phone: 937-652-2151. They may have some used or reconditioned ones in their inventory that they will sell to you.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor