Domino's uses a machine to apply cheese on the dough?

I’ve looked all over the web, but can’t seem to find the right search terms to learn how this machine works or what it is called. It’s just bugging me, not that I’d want to use one. I saw this cheese distributing device in action at the end of a video on this web page:

I’d appreciate any help in naming this device so that I can learn more about it. Thank you.

believe is made 'specially 4 them - called Kalid’s Auto Cheeser…you see 'em from time 2 time on ebay…

do a search on Khalid or cheeser or auto-cheeser on this site


Thank you for the quick and informative replies.