door hangers

need a low priced printer for our door hangers! anyone have a good resource??

Thanks,

:smiley:

Best Choice Printing (20,000 full color doorhangers for $860). Or Century Printing (20,000 2-color doorhangers for $599)

those are Great prices!!!

I tend to like blank doorhangers - theyā€™re 16.80 per thousand and I print them out myself. door-hangers-direct.com - very good quality.

I was looking at those blanks as well does it make sence to print them yourself?? is that cost efficient?(are you printing color or black)

can you run them through a photocopier? Donā€™t they jam in the printer?

the ones Iā€™ve seen are designed to go through the printer and copier as they are 8.5 x 11 (or 14) microperforated sheets. Print and separate.

I figure that even with color ink well for the printer, it is cheaper to run our own 2-color doorhangers. If we want full color at some point, weā€™ll find a printer professional. We own a Duplo digital duplicator that will pound out 5,000 faces/copies in about 5 minutes. B/W is our baby! Color requires an investment into a color drum, which is more than we can dea lwith . . . so we use the color printer and some generic ink. Bango! printed marketing materials at a fraction of the cost.

Folks my opinions are quite biased as someone who sells mostly full colour printed productsā€¦ Although, I do not sell pizza menus or pizza door hangersā€¦

If you are in a market where your ā€œhomemadeā€ flyers are better than the next guys ā€œhomemadeā€ flyers they likely will work okayā€¦However, if you are in a market where your competitors are agressive in their marketing and use professional full colour printing your ā€œhomemadeā€ flyers will get lostā€¦

What is more important than the cost per door hanger is the cost per responseā€¦If colour costs double but you get three times the responses then colour ends up being a better investmentā€¦

As with any marketing you need to test and document the resultsā€¦If your door hanger has a coupon, split the run between a ā€œhomemadeā€ door hanger and a professionally printed one and see which one costs less per responseā€¦Then you will know for sureā€¦

I have some clients that do okay with 2 colour flyers and a magnet, others that only use full colour flyers and still others that use magnetic memoboardsā€¦All have come up with something that gives them what they think is the best bang for their buck in their marketsā€¦

Roy!!! love the canadian EY???!! tag line

can you please quote me on 10K or 20K of your fullcolor doorhangers with magnets!

thanks

Iā€™m the onmly pizza game in town right now, so our flyers are prized and looked for. Our menues are on fridges all over town. 1-color or 4 doesnā€™t make that much difference yet. Now, when we do promotions, it may make more of a difference.

Hmmmm. Iā€™ve gotten information from other printers doing both 2-color and 4/4 that 2-color is good response and impact. Piza places in nearby towns run it as well . . . . Iā€™m still deciding which way to go.