EAT24 NO MORE

By the end of the month Eat24 will be no more. Everything will merge into GrubHub. Your Eat 24 price structure will increase to what your paying for GH. That sucks.
We need to do something quick. Either find a company to do Online Ordering for us or App. Dont have the money for a POS.
ANY suggestions.
Thanks.

It’s time for a pos system. Point of success is a real good option for pricing and has online ordering integration.
Benefits to pos system:

1. no more pricing errors
  2. faster order taking process
  3. better cash management
  4. integrates online ordering
  5. lower labor costs

The list goes on .

Point of success users , chime in here for this guy on costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that the fees you are paying these third party companies for online orders will likely pay for a POS with integrated online ordering and a website to get the customers to your online ordering page. Plus there’s plenty of other ways a POS can save you money. In today’s business it seems more like you can’t afford to not have a POS.

Your sales will go up immediately just by having a POS.

Thanks guys. We still want to keep GH as another way to gain new customers then try to switch them to order from our system. I understand having our own ordering platform on our website and FB, BUT how do you remove GH from our TripAdvisor and Google page and replace with our platform?
Was talking with OrderSnapp today & Harbortouch.

Contact Brygid. I believe they have the ability to fax orders and call in orders. We use them specifically for direct to POS but I believe they’re very flexible in their system.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Look at Summitcn.com this is by far the cheapest priced POS out there, they offer a FREE!!! SA(stand alone) version
so you can take it for a test drive at no cost, Except maybe a receipt printer if you want it but it will print on a regular inkjet also. have any questions call me 580-333-1300 I have been using it for over 8yrs there support is pretty good they have a user forum that can answer most of the questions you
www.summitcn.com

I can also vouch for this. It’s great for low budget and startup while you grow. They also have API integration with Brygid

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We use point of success it is cheap no monthly fees and integrated online ordering. My only complaint with point of success is that you can only use big hollar for online ordering and their platform sucks big time. Their programmer is not easy to deal with either. They need another option for online ordering. We also started using door dash uber eats and grub hub. And while yes their fees are high you have the full control to change your prices with them at any time. Our menu prices are much higher on those platforms. It doesn’t cost you anything to be on there until you get an order. All in all I figured it costs us to 15% to be on there. Again I gave them a different menu with inflated prices. The thing with those apps is if your competitors are on there you should be too. In our area all if our competitors use them it’s extra money every month extra eyes seeing your establishment even if they don’t order they see your place.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk