EDDM not worth it anymore?

With eddm postage increases i dont see how its worth it at all. So much effort when you can do 10k saturation for .24 each all inclusive for full color 6x11 postcard. So you save 350 bucks maybe and have to deal with all the BS

I dont see the value. On average i mail about 15,000 peices a month, if i drop 20k at once the price goes to .23 each all inclusive

I used to spend $10,000 a month on postage alone ( not including printing ) back from 1999 to about 2005. I cut it back from 2006 to 2008 and then in 2009 I went to $0.00.
The postal service has totally screwed themselves and their mailing house partners with the rate increases. I grew up a postal kid and my mom would bring me to work to let me see the operation. The only problem is that I never saw anyone actually working?? Everyone was always on break or went home for the day. Now they have to pay for all their pensions. ( Including my Mom’s )

Because of all the mailing I do in a year, I spend a pile at the PO…When the rates go up, it hurts me…So a while back I started buying www.discountpostage.ca I am sure there is some thing similar in US…Can you use stamps on EDDM?..