Edge Ovens

We have been in business for 37 years and have used quite a few different companies over the course of this time. We bought two edge 60 ovens around 6 or 7 years ago and put two more edge ovens in our food truck. We have had very little problems with them and when we do have an issue and call in they do an amazing job of walking us through to fix any issue we have. Mike and Adam do an amazing job. Anyone who is looking for new ovens I highly recommend Edge ovens not only for the ovens but for their customer service and anyone dealing with a POS system can understand how hard it is to find a decent customer service company.

I concur

I have to say I am a fan of the Edge60 ovens. I have not had to use their customer service because the product is so amazing.

I purchased my first Edge oven over 10 years ago and it was one of their first 60’s manufactured. Their service has been outstanding, better than any company I’ve ever dealt with. As they have grown to become a global company, their customer service is still as good as the family business I first purchased from.

Very happy w/ both our sets of double stack 60s. Mike French is a great guy who has always been great to deal with.

agreed

I 7th these opinions.

We’ve had some of ours for quite a few years (we have 3 sets of 3 3270s), and of course the parts are starting to wear out. But everything we need to fix them can be found locally and if we or our repair tech has a question, the answer is only a phone call away. 5 stars, would purchase again.

Great product and service