Electric deck oven top and bottom temperatures.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there is using an electric deck oven that has dual temperature settings. What would be the ideal top and bottom temperature for a New York style pizza? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ovens are you using?

Moretti forni

Hi Brooklyn ;

Never seen or heard of those ovens.

Did not he seller supply you with that kind of information? Are they not available to advise you?

George Mills

They do not really provide any advice in terms of this. This oven is similar to a pizza master electric oven. I typically baked pies in a bakers pride deck at 550F. Not sure how a dual temp oven will affect my bake. I still have not received the oven and was hoping to get some insight before I start testing.

We are using Svabe Dahlen electric ovens, although the top & deck heat levels are independently controllable, my setting are not listed in actual degrees. I set a main temp, and have a 0-10 range for top, bottom, or front/back differential.

Maybe you can find the info you’re looking for here > http://www.sveba-dahlen.com/se/uploads/pdf/Sveba-Dahlen/English/Deck_Ovens_GB_130617_990032-002%5b1%5d.pdf