I am listing this for a friend who recently closed up shop.
Selling everything you need equipment wise to start up a pizza kitchen including oven, coolers, freezer, mixer, scales, shelving, work tables, smallwares, etc. All equipment is in working order. Most of the equipment is about 10 years old, the oven is a refurbished unit purchased from MF@B (the guys that now make the Edge ovens) in 2007. Everything worked when shop closed. Included
- Lincoln Impinger Model 1000 double stack
- True TPP-67 prep table.
- True TWT-93 Refrigerated work table
- Hobart 2 door freezer Model DAF-2
- UNIVEX 60 QT mixer with hook and bowl Model SRM60 +H
- 4 Eagle 6 foot stainless tables
- 5 sets Tabco wire shelving
- Approximately 95 fiberglass dough trays
- Scales 2 digital pizza scales, 1 5 lb dial scale 1 40 lb dial scale.
- Misc Cambro containers
- Knives, ladles, slicers, etc etc etc.
Located in South Carolina near Aiken. A good price could be had on a package deal here.
If interested PM me and I will relay the information to the owner.