Facebook Halloween Contest

Here is an idea that may or may not be of interest to those of you on facebook.

One of the joys of Halloween is carving a pumpkin. To celebrate this fun activity we decided to have a pumpkin carving contest.

The rules are simple.

1. Carve a pumpkin
  2. Take a picture
  3. Post the picture on our Facebook Page
  4. Get all you friends to like the picture
  5. The picture with the most likes at noon on Halloween wins two 14" pizzas

My sons pizzeria is also a tavern and he is adding “Scaryoke” on Halloween. Pizza eaters are great singers, epecially after a beer or two.

Great idea Daddio!

pt

I had a thought. What about having something for the kids either inhouse or for takeout… mix up a batch of dough loaded with orange food coloring… bake up a bunch of orange skins and have a pizza carving contest. Free skins with all pizza orders next Fri, Sat, & Sun? Any thoughts on that one??? :?:

Daddio,

That sounds like a really fun idea. Do you use FBML to make it a “likers-only” event to build your followers?

BTW, I am a pumpkin carving champion - I made an awesome lighted purple mowhawk on last year’s creation.

Without pics it didn’t happen! :wink:

Daddio, this was a great idea. With your inspiration I’m going to do something just a little bit different. I’m going to ask people to carve my restaurant’s initialism into a pumpkin and post it on Facebook for a free pizza.