forecasting profit & losses for a start-up business

Yea the worst pizza. Come to the New England area and you will see what “greek style” pizza is. Its cardboard/oily/WAY to much cheese/ dried out under a heat lamp pizza.

Anyways you guys do know that GotRocks isn’t here anymore and you are fighting for no reason right.

Just defending my right not to be misquoted and lectured by someone who can’t read or string a sentence together. :roll:

Yea we got it!! I am an Ignorant Illiterate Greek speaking Jersey idiot who can’t read or write with a nonsensical rubbish existance as a TROLL forum member. Did I fit in all the insults there? I think there was a couple more…

@ BrickStone: ahh… I know what you mean and you are right about the Greek pizza :mrgreen: Most things are over oily imho… Greeks have a hefty supply of olive oil in their homes, usually somebody they know presses them oil or they have a house in the village with olive trees. Plus commercial oil is pretty good priced here.

The pizza is as good as the sandwiches in Greece generally speaking. I only know 1 great place in all of Athens that offers pizza from a fire brick oven design hand tossed and baked to order that is pretty good. I do not know one place that comes even remotely close to a cold Jersey sub. Hell I like wawa subs better than cold sandwiches here. but the souvlaki is amazing.

Ladies and Gentlemen
I think all of you need to take a step back and think about the purpose of the Think Tank and start to play nice. I have thought about locking this thread but instead have refered it to the webmaster and editor to make that choice.

This is a reminder to play nice in public. If you have a disputed with someone you can always use the private message feature to keep things in the public eye civil.