Freezing pizza for grocers

Dr. Lehman: We currently are using all that I learned at the American Institute of Baking’s Pizza Seminar, taught by none other that you, to make and market a frozen version of our restaurant’s popular pizzas. We are adding a USDA plant in the back yard of one of our locations. We have a blast freezer, which can freeze about 60 pizzas in 45-75 minutes (high-power freezer at minus 30 degrees). But I was wondering how much different our product would be if we just used the regular old walk-in freezer we are building, to freeze the pizzas (Good old zero degree freezer by Kolpak, same as what you find in the back of most grocers). Using the walk-in will take longer at zero rather than minus 30, but we will be able to put 500 pies in it at a time, instead of 60. Should I anticipate that the slower freezing will produce any perceptible difference in the end product? Thanks so much for your consideration. PS: I talk up the AIB and its seminars often. It was a great course, and well worth the time and money.