friggin drivers insurance

We are in the process of shopping around for “hired non-owned drivers insurance” The current policy is $4600 a year but with a $25000 deductible, I can’t grasp the concept of such a high deductible. So we are looking at Progressive but all my driver’s would need to switch there personnal policies and switch to progressive which is a lot more $$ does anyone have any thoughts of this issue??

Sorry, no help on your question, but would you mind sharing who your current policy is with. I can’t find a price anywhere close to that.

Bill Russell
Career Agent
Farm Bureau Financial Services
913-299-0900 phone
913-788-3416 fax

I think you guys might want to talk to this guy. I don’t know what he can do for you because he’s in Kansas and I’m not sure how far the company goes (geographically) to insure people. I do know that it would be in your best interest to at least call him. -J_r0kk

I went through Pizzasure, got a great package deal from Firemans Fund, a top rated company. I am paying about $3500 for the year, including drivers, liability and equipment coverage. My deductable is only 1K. We are dine in and delivery. With that payment, I can hire as many drivers as I want and I will be covered.

Dan