Frozen Premade Pizza Dough vs Fresh - cost difference?

They only make pizza dough.They dont bake anything. Just pallets upon pallets of flour, salt, sugar, jacuzzi size plastic containers of oil, a divider rounder that pumps out dough sooo fast. The first time I went to grab some pizza dough I was in awe of the operation.
They deliver wheat dough to a bunch of schools. They have so many customers they arent trying to take on any more. A few of their customers do insane numbers.

Yeah you save money making it yourself, I made some dough today for laughs, just dividing one 50lb bag of flour in two 25lbers is a task, and a task that Id only be able to have my guys do, taking the dough mass out of the mixer- again only my guys could do unless they cut it out which would take longer. Cutting, weighing, adjusting, adjusting again, hand rolling all the dough its soooo time consuming. All leading to an inferior product than what I purchase. Then youre depending on individuals you employ to show up and make it for you.
We sell a ton of non pizza items also that need our attention and prep work constantly, the only way id consider making my own dough is if I had a rounder, even then I dont think id want the responsibility