GLUTEN FREE PIZZA NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

Best Gluten Free Pizza In the World !!!
I had to write about this anyone with a Gluten intolerence or anyone you know that has one . Trust me It SUCKS, everything you have loved to eat just dissapears from your diet and most gluten free replicas/replacements taste like CRAP but not just crap expensive crap. So I haven’t had actual pizza in about 10 years and I remember it because my gluten free life came at 15.
so long story short I has PIzza today actual pizza that tastes like pizza , I freaking almost cried, it was marvelous. So tell anyone you know that lives in Upstate NY or that can order the frozen crusts to go here
http://nicksnypd.com/Nicks_NYPD/Food_at_Nicks_NYPD.html

hole in the wall place with pizza and cupcakes that are gluten free , I went to pizza heaven today and it’s only 30 minutes away from me so I will be there again, plus the owner is real nice.

Seriously I have tried the gamut of gluten free products his are the absolute best pizza crusts and cupcakes ever!

I’ve been in the pizza business for 26 years and was diagnosed with celiac two years ago. You’re right most GF pizzas arent worth eating. But you can find a decent pizza crust with a company out of Conway NH. Their called Mommies (mommiesmuffins.com) The secret to a good GF pizza is make sure the bottom is well done. Most places cook them in those aluminum pans that reflect heat not absorb it. So, if you make your own make it well done and add some good toppings. Enjoy pizza again and good luck.

When it comes to gluten-free, like everything else, there are good ones, and there are bad ones. This is one time when it pays big dividends to look around for something else that better suits your tastes if you don’t like what is in front of you. I’ve been looking at some of the commercial gluten-free offerings lately and I’ve found the Pillsbury gluten-free cake mixes to be quite good. They also make-up into great cupcakes too. And if you’re into bagels, take a close look at Glutino’s bagels. Slice it in half and make two mini thick crust pizzas. Like I said, it pays to look around.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor