Good conveyor oven for small space and parbaked thin crust

Plans change! I am selling my two Blodgett 1000’s so I can get a higher production conveyor system. After reviewing the numbers, and the discussion here about cheap pizza, my partner and I are going to set up a rolling chew and spew and sell $6 large one topping pizzas in small towns across rural Missouri. Much like what Otis has done except outfitted in a truck instead of a trailer, we will roll from town to town on a schedule.

The truck is already built out, all ready to go, just need to put a different oven in it. Can someone recommend a good propane oven for use cooking a parbaked thin crust that will easily fit in a space no more than 76" wide and has a good production rate? Don’t have a big budget, but need a workhorse that’s gonna crank them out fast. Using parbaked thin crusts to speed cook time. Any idea how long a bake would be?

Thank you all very much for your advice. I will post pics once the ovens are installed. Thanks!

Re: Good conveyor oven for small space and parbaked thin cru

Don’t know about the depth you have available, but a lincoln 1000 is almost exactly 76 inches from one end of the conveyor belt to the other. Can be doublestacked, but I believe they need 220 power for the motors. You can find them in working order for anywhere from $2000-$4000 each.

I have 4-5 feet of depth, it’s width I am worried about. Was looking at a Lincoln 1600? Can you convert a Lincoln Natural Gas oven to Propane?

The 1600 has the same depth and width dimensions as the 1000, just less height so it can be triple stacked and a bit more expensive. Any gas Lincoln oven can be converted from natural gas to propane(as can any oven I believe).