Grande Cheese Cups

Back years ago when I used to buy Grande cheese they gave me some free cups for measuring cheese. They had various lines on them for the different ounce measurements and one side was for shredded cheese with the other for diced. Does anyone know of any companies that sell something similar to these? Thanks.

Call grande tell them your interested in them. When they come for the demo they’ll give you some.