Grande Cheese

topdogpies,

Shops that do not use Grande are not quality focused? Get a clue.

I will grant you that creampuff’s posts lack some detail, but there is nothing in there that indicates less than great pizza (or anything that supports it either)

Grande does not work well for us. The reps have been trying to get us to use it for years. In my opinion it is not well suited to delivery pizza, and not worth an upcharge, but we all have opinions don’t we.

I have not found many on this board that I can’t learn something from.

Bodegahwy,

You are making assumptions! Quality is an incredibly overused word in my opinion. Anyway, in reference to creampuff, I believe it’s funny for someone to reference brands like Krispy Kreme and Starbucks commenting on them being “just a name”. These are brands with a system based on consistency… we all should be using these models to some degree.

Building a brand loyalty and recognition . . . commitment to consistently well made products . . . focused, energetic and effective marketing plans . . . community involvement . . . producing a product in high demand in the marketplace and generating an immediately recognizable USP . . . .

All those are great concepts to take from the national brands creampuff mentioned. As consumers, buying their product just because it has some cache attached to it, or because it is a national brand that I recognize and someone assures me it is best . . . that is irresponsible consuming for me. I would miss out on spectacular smaller, regional producers or local products that are even better . . . but don’t have a website and foodservice distributors holding thier label aloft as the ark of the convanent.

“I just wish you were my competition instead of the other quality focused competitors I’m up against”

The implication is clear enough. If you meant something else perhaps you could edit your post. I think my assumption was fair based on what you wrote.

It’s easy for people to misunderstand posts…no worries.

Some are misunderstood, some are called out. I saw this one as Steve did. It’s easy for people to ditch when challenged.

You took a shot and got bagged for it. Edit or move on, TopPuppiePie.

I used the diced blend and 50/50 with the parms.

I did find something just as good, perhaps better based on taste.

Creampuff, while I respect your committment to keeping the finest secret, are you making your Moz from POLLYO curd?

PD