Greek Pizza

Any of you have a good Greek pizza recipe that sells well? Something with Feta and Grilled Chicken.

These are from our menu. THe Zorba’s and Acropolis sell very well with the Acropolis a great vegetarian alternative.

ACROPOLIS
Tomato sauce base, GRILLED EGGPLANT, ROASTED RED PEPPERS, SLICED ZUCCHINI, KALAMATA OLIVES, SUN DRIED TOMATO, FETA CHEESE, GARLIC and GREEK SEASONING

MYKONOS MELT
WHITE GARLIC SAUCE and MOZZARELLA base, SUN-DRIED TOMATO, GRILLED EGGPLANT, SPINACH, GREEK SPICE MARINATED FETA CHEESE and finished with FLAKED KEFALOTYRI CHEESE (sheep’s milk)

ZORBA’S
WHITE GARLIC SAUCE and MOZZARELLA base, LAMB rolled in GREEK SEASONING, GRILLED EGGPLANT, ROASTED RED PEPPERS, SLICED ZUCCHINI AND topped with YOGHURT

Dave

Not to attempt a hi-jacking but, could you guys maybe share what your “white” sauce is sometime? I see it all over the place from olive oil and mozz, to alfredo sauce from a jar. It seems to be a well received selection and I’d love to work on one.

Ours is a simple one: red sauce, pulled smoked chicken, sliced plum tomato, red onion, bell pepper, feta. For the life of me, I don’t know why no olives, but there you go. They don’t fly out the door, but this is a popular enough chicken based pie for us.

Ours is: garlic-infused olive oil, minced fresh garlic, mozz, tomato, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, feta cheese. It’s a very popular vegetarian option at my restaurant.

our pizza cheese, a little extra garlic, oregano, feta, spinach, chopped tomatoes and olive oil

Our Greek Supreme has Tzatziki sauce (a cucumber, yogurt sauce) red onions, black olives, feta cheese, fresh tomatoes and your choice of either gyro slices or grilled chicken.

our BIG FAT GREEK PIZZA = regular pie with feta, olives, diced tomato, and topped with fresh basil after it finished cooking…sells very well

if it makes any difference I am Greek and would never have any of the really Greek items like tzatziki & gyro on a pizza but then again I hate feta on a pizza too