HACCP Plans -- Who has a sample

Hey Guys…

I have been asked to have a HACCP in place and though there is a ton of reading on the Web, there is not one for the pizza industry. So, does anyone out there have a HACCP plan they would like to send so that I can develop one specific to our restaurants?

Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks!

While my health dept rules and regulations may not be the same as yours, I can give you a copy of my HACCP plan which was submitted, reviewed and accepted about 8 months ago in Baltimore City, MD. I’ll try to find my electronic copy on my computer or I can copy and save as a PDF or simply mail it to you. Just adopt your local regulation for the control and critical control points and obviously edit your items to match your menu items.

Thx

I cant upload a PDF. I found your email in the PM. You got mail :slight_smile:

Got it and thanks

Steve

Ok…one down of one game steelers vs ravens…I will say go ravens as a thankyou :wink:

Oh kind and marvelous Rich, would you be willing to share that same file with me?

nickATgrantvilleDOTnet

Thanks if you are willing, and understood if you are not.

Thought I’d post a couple of links:

The Food Code 2009: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/FoodSafety/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/FoodCode2009/UCM189448.pdf

Voluntary HACCP Manual: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/FoodSafety/RetailFoodProtection/ManagingFoodSafetyHACCPPrinciples/Operators/UCM077957.pdf

Has anyone a sample that would like to share?

I am a student and would love to check and learn from it.

Please feel free to PM me and I would give you my e-mail.

Many thanks in advance

Hi Rich - Would you mind forwarding me the HACCP as well? Thanks so much!

Hi Rich - Would you mind forwarding me the HACCP as well? Thanks so much

Does anyone has a HACCP plan to share

I just saw this post today and thought I would give some advice.

You have to be certified to develop a HACCP plan for your establishment. Certification is available at some Universities. Once you are certified, you will understand the process and be able to develop a plan that is specific to your establishment. You will also need to get labeling approval for the products you are producing. Once your plan has been developed, you will also need to develop records-keeping that show monitoring and verification of production.

It sounds like a long process but once it is in place, there will only be reassessments needed once a year or when a change is made.

I have been USDA inspected for almost two years. We have produced over 600,000 products without any problems. If you need any advice, my email is paul@claysburgpizza.com.

Would you mind sending me a copy of your HACCP plan also? Thank you.

Sorry. I’ve run several kitchens but never a pizza restaurant. Why would you need a HACCP? Are you using oxygen free packaging ?