happy birthday to me

Hi guys:

Just feeling so good as I start my 80 th year I want to share it with you. All but a few of my friends have gone to their eternal reward and I value the, I feel friendships, I have, and continue to develop on this forum.

I go to work every day and intend to do so for at least another 20 years.

I hope I can help any of you on subjects I have experience. Post here or send a private message.

George Mills

Congrats and happy birthday. I hope you are able to do another 20 years. You have added much valuable information to the group knowledge base here.

Hey George… Happy Birthday!

Thanks for your PM responses to my questions. I’ll be contacting you to talk a little more; I’ve just been really busy the past 2 weeks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Your help has been invaluable! I hope you enjoy this special day!!!

George,
Happy Birthday. I sent you a pm but never heard anything I am considering the new lincoln Fusion counter oven, for sandwiches and other small items. what do you think of this oven? how much for the 16" belt one?

Happy Birthday and Keep up the good work

Someone’s gotta let people know not to cook those cardboard (VCM) crust pizzas in a MM 360 trashcan.

Paul

Hi Porkey;
regret missing your message but I do not think it came through.

I an sending a copy of my personal messages and yours does not appear.

That does not indicate that I did not screw up someplace. I am not a computer expert by any stretch of the imagination.

In response to your question. I now almost nothing about the new Lincoln sandwich ovens except that Lincoln is a quality manufacture.
I will find out what I can about their newest product and get back to you.

George Mills

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you . HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear GEORGE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. and many more. CHA CHA CHA
80 :shock:

George, you’re a valued guy here. Heck, I never would have guessed 80 years old. You don’t type like a guy over 50! :slight_smile: Many joyous returns in your 81st year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE !!!

Thank you for all your help and advice to the community here.

PokerDealer

Now if I could just figure out how to have my turkey sandwich automatically pop out cooked to perfection.

A big one from “down under”.

To be around still kicking goals at the young age you are is just fantastic and as we say in Australia “you’re one lucky ba$tard” (this is a nice term of endearment in our way of speak). :lol:

Enjoy your new term of employment and I look forwrad to many more of your posts.

Dave

80 Birthday Spankins…to ya! :lol:

Happy Birthday!

Kris

Have a terrific 80th, George. I have certainly valued getting to know you.

(As soon as we hammer out this darn lease, I will be getting that hood. I swear!)

George,

I’m late to the party, but Happy Birthday! The forum is richer to have your input!

I don’t want to miss the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday. Thanks for your insight to our board.