Here comes my grumpy side.

I just got an email from Google saying I may need to adjust the “Terms of Service” on my websites if I want to continue to run Google ads…They want to serve up more targeted ads and need to make sure “surfers” are aware…

Please let me know of any Google ads from competitors. We do have control over these Google ads and I can block competitor ads from showing up.

Or… Just don’t look at them lol.

I was going to post this last night, but figured I’d sleep on it and decide not to post.

Didn’t work.

Daddio - I really can’t believe you actually take offence to these ads. You must really be very sensitive.

It really is no big deal. Who really cares? To complain about this is, IMO, one of the most petty things I’ve seen on this board.

There must be a reason they decided to go with Google ads on the page. I hope they don’t waste too much time on your ridiculous complaint.

Like I said the grumpy side of me came out. Bad mood, bad day, short staffed, and many other contributing factors. I agree that it is a petty issue and I was blowing off steam. I think this topic has had enough time on the board so I am locking this thread.